The Harvard Kennedy School is inviting applications for Bacon Environmental Fellowships. These fellowships are open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs.
The Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Program brings together emerging leaders dedicated to preserving and enhancing our shared environment.
The Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School is dedicated to excellence in leadership education and scholarship. Through teaching and research, we are preparing this generation with the insights and practical skills necessary to address the world’s most pressing problems.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: December 3, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellows are awarded a full tuition scholarship and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program.
Fellows are eligible for a stipend up to $10,000 for up to two years depending on their master’s degree program.
Applicants will be considered based on their excellent academic credentials and a demonstrated focus on developing leadership abilities to impact environmental public policy and practice. CPL seeks a diverse cohort of fellows with emerging leaders from the government, business, and NGO communities dedicated to preserving and enhancing our shared environment.
Fellows will participate in a robust co-curricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership.
This fellowship is open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs. Students pursuing a joint degree at HKS and another Harvard graduate or professional school or those in concurrent programs at other approved universities or schools may also apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Award decisions will be primarily merit based but with a consideration of financial need as determined by the HKS Student Financial Services. The Fellowship Experience Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellows are a part of the Center for Public Leadership community of graduate fellows and will participate in an enriching co-curricular experience designed to enhance their skills and engage their development as emerging leaders in environmental public policy and practice. The co-curricular program typically includes a welcome retreat, a speaker series, workshops and seminars, a field experience and opportunities to connect with other Center for Public Leadership fellows and alumni.
Procedure To Apply: To get more information and apply for this opportunity, click here