The WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards are one of the world’s highest accolades in the Travel & Tourism sector, aimed at recognising best practice in sustainable tourism.
Candidates can apply in one of the five categories: Social Impact, Destination Stewardship, Climate Action, Changemakers or Investing in People. Judging process is based on three-steps: Finalist Selection, On-Site Visit by an expert and Winner Selection. An international team of 18-20 judges, representing a wide range of professional backgrounds and expertise in Travel & Tourism, first choose three finalists in each category to later decide on the winners.
Entering the Awards could earn your business the real credit it deserves. Becoming a finalist means:
- corporate endorsement by a panel of internationally acclaimed experts in sustainable tourism
- an invitation to the grand awards ceremony at the 19th WTTC Global Summit in Seville, Spain 3-4 April 2019
- complimentary flights and accommodation to the ceremony in Seville
- outstanding international Media exposure
- the opportunity to network with the leaders of the Travel & Tourism sector
Deadline: 14th November, 2018
For more information and to apply, click here.